At first sight, Keno seems to be quite a simple game. Indeed, it is made up of 80 balls of which 20 are drawn which means that your winning chance is of one to three. Nonetheless, the more numbers you choose, the more complicated it is to calculate the amount of your successive gains.
Let’s have an example: you choose 5 numbers. In many casinos, you will win provided you draw at least three of the chosen numbers. If such is the case, you are opting for a 2:1 strategy, but if you decide to draw four of them you will be immediately placed in a 10:1 format. You can even increase your odds up to 250:1 but this time you are going to need to find the five right numbers. Thus, Keno is a fair game. After all, where does the difficulty stand? Drawing five right numbers out of twenty possibilities doesn’t seem that complicated. Here are your chances of winning in some online casinos:
- 3 right numbers implies 11: 1 odds.
- 4 right numbers implies 82: 1 odds.
- 5 right numbers implies 1550: 1 odds.
In a sense, Keno presents a few odds’ opportunities. You might not be entirely reasonable if you are playing Keno a third day in a row. But at this game, you need to focus on the long term if you really want to hit the final jackpot. Let’s try to seize the other winning’s opportunities that you could encounter.
Some casinos will give you access to Keno games with 10 available numbers. Winnings’ tables can be identified with the following odds: 2:1 in case of 5 correct numbers, 20:1 for 6 correct numbers, 100:1 for 7 correct numbers, 500:1 for 8 correct numbers, 1000:1 for 9 correct numbers, 5000:1 for the perfect draw which underpins 10 correct numbers.
- 5 right numbers implies 18: 1 odds.
- 6 right numbers implies 86: 1 odds.
- 7 right numbers implies 620: 1 odds.
- 8 right numbers implies 7383: 1 odds.
- 9 right numbers implies 163,380: 1 odds.
- 10 right numbers implies 8.9 million: 1 odds.
As you can see, before hoping to hit the jackpot, you are going to need to wait a while. But on the other hand, the jackpot is really worth the cost. However, if you play money you cannot afford to lose, attempting to win the jackpot is your best chance to win your money back. Keno is an exciting game because you have to take risks all the time.
Finally, you may be tempted with enormous jackpots that have 20:20 odds. But please stay calm! You can have dreamt about winning millions of Euros but at any rate you have no chance to overcome such a challenge: odds in such online institutions are 0.35000:1. The only thing we can do is wish you good luck.
Talking about Keno strategy sounds ridiculous given your only task is to choose a certain amount of numbers. You don’t have the opportunity to influence the game as drawings are done at random. No tactical methods are really effective at Keno.
Keno strategy has nothing to do with Poker or Blackjack strategy. Yet, there is a way to maximize your investments’ return and to fully enjoy the game. You could even increase your chances of winning!
First of all, make sure that you have consulted the winnings’ table. You should know that all online casinos suggest different winnings’ tables. Some are more advantageous than others. Comparing the different tables is already the first step. Also verify the redistribution rate: avoid throwing your money down the drain!
Some players love to try all sorts of combinations in order to hit the jackpot. You can play numbers that regularly get drawn or quite the reverse, ones that rarely get drawn. You can also bet on consecutive numbers or just focus on one single target until the game ends. No one of these strategies will affect your winning chances more than another, as results are random.
However, choosing numbers that regularly get drawn is perhaps the most efficient method. There is always the chance that a mistake just occurred and that numbers do not respond to random drawing. Of course, this hardly happens online but who knows, you could win lots of money in one single shot! We hope the strategies we mentioned will help you.
Even if Keno is an extremely simple game, it does not mean you have to take things lightly. Below is some advice that could help you in the future.
- Always opt for a table with generous winnings: at Keno the ultimate goal is to hit the jackpot. You can win the bonus by drawing 10 out of 10 or 15 out of 15 correct numbers. You shout bet on the maximum amount of numbers.
- On the other hand, you may be not very cautious if you like to bet on every number. Remember that 5 correct numbers is enough to win. Drawing five correct numbers is easier than drawing eight correct numbers for example.
- If you want to leave a casino where winnings are lowered due to taxes and House’s commissions, make sure to place a good bet. It is better to win the jackpot through a 250:1 format that a 300:1.
- Finally, always verify that winning opportunities are high according to your budget. For most electronic Keno games, you may benefit from attractive redistribution rates but it all depends on the number of coins you spend. To sum it up, always look for your own advantage and try not to contribute to the Casino’s bankroll.